Now Charlie Sheen and his wife are having twins. All these celebrities are such copycats.
Moving on...Greg took Clara to her pulmonology appointment today. She looks good. Her pulse oximeter reading was 98% (who-hoo!!) and her weight gain looked good. She's still got this thing happening that I don't really know how to explain. When she inhales the area below her neck draws in pretty deeply. It's a sign that she still struggles a little with her breathing. Not a big deal, but it's still happening.
He said the frequency of her wheezing episodes was kind of borderline. We have a couple choices - we can do nothing or we can start a daily asthma medication administered through an inhaler type thing. The nebulizer is a joke when talking about a baby. You may as well be trying to put pantyhose on a tiger. Anyway, to help us make the decision he wants us to keep a little diary of her wheezing to make sure it really is only occurring a couple times a week. If it's occurring more frequently, we'll likely medicate.
He was also supportive of the decision to keep her out of child care until the end of this cold and flu season.
I think that's it. Like I said, Greg went to the appointment, so I'm not sure of all the details.
Take care,
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment