I have a Masters degree. Yet I have conversations with statements like this, "Big boys don't poop on the floor. The next time you poop on the floor, I am taking all of your swords away and throwing them in the trash...forever."
He's been acting out a bit this week (as should be obvious by the aforementioned 'poop on the floor' incident). Greg and I are trying to remain patient and realize that he's had a big week - he changed schools and misses his friends, teachers, and routines very much. We're hoping things will smooth out pretty soon. He's behaving fine at his new school and only seems to be taking it out on us. Yay us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My dad was sitting next to me when I read this. I read the first paragraph to him and he said "like father, like son!" He thinks he's so funny.
Post a Comment