I keep forgetting to mention that Clara got the go-ahead to bump her daytime oxygen down to 1/32 liter. We'll test her at 1/32 nighttime oxygen in a couple weeks. The next step after that is room air during the day and then room air at night (SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!).
I'm sure this new found optimism on my part will mean something dark and troubling is around the corner. That's how we roll. In the meantime, I will try my hardest to keep up my happy thoughts.
In other, totally baby unrelated news, I got a lovely surprise Monday night. I'm in love with Craig Ferguson. He makes me oddly happy. My love for him is exceeded only by Ewan McGregor, for whom my love is unnatural and never ending (I can actually sense Greg rolling his eyes right now). So imagine my pure joy when Ewan McGregor was on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Check it out here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OexuFE03hZk He talked about, among other things, the upcoming Long Way Down series - a follow up to Long Way Round, one of the most lovely things ever filmed. Also in the LLS was some guy doing an impression of Morrissey. Oh, wait, that was Morrissey?? Yikes!
Take care,
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am SOOOO happy about Clara being cut down on the oxygen. I am a little concerned for her...will she know how to handle not having that thing in her nose all the time :-)
Post a Comment