People need to sometimes leave me alone in public. I'd like to go to the store or out to eat without the attention. I want to be anonymous again. I want to live my life with my family without feeling like I'm being watched the entire time. It's hard to explain.
Greg and I took the kids out to eat this weekend and this woman (who, of course, has twin boys herself) tried to tell me they didn't look enough alike to be identical. She tried to tell me that maybe there was something "in between" identical and fraternal. Really??? I tried explaining TTTS, blah blah blah, and - here's where I get frustrated by attention - she completely ignored me. People come by, just want to talk about their own experience with twins or to tell me that they are so glad they didn't have twins or whatever.
They are just driving me a little crazy.
And aren't twins common enough now that people would be used to seeing them? I don't get it. I really don't get it. And...if one more person asks me if they are twins....I'm going to explode!!
Okay, sorry, had to rant a bit :)
Take care,
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment