Thursday, May 29, 2008

Open invitation

If anyone is interested in dinner at our place on Sunday at 5:30, email me at khightshoe@gmail.com. We're pot-lucking it in a totally non-Al Gore friendly fashion with paper plates.

Also, I was flipping through some old pictures and thought this was pretty funny. The photo of me in the orange shirt was taken around 5 months (hello, twin pregnancy much?). I look reasonably well-rested, right?


Now check out the photos of me in the black shirt a couple days before I delivered (you can tell because my arm is all bandaged up from the IV). I asked Greg to take this photo because I was having a "pretty" day. This is a cautionary photo about living in a hospital for almost 6 weeks. How scary that I thought I looked "pretty" when, if fact, I looked like a zombie. My apologies to the hospital staff for having to look at my ravaged face for so long :)



Yikes!

Take care,

Kris

1 comment:

Mom said...

Of course you were tired...who wouldn't living in the hospital that long!. However, I think you looked pretty in both pictures.