Friday, May 16, 2008

Someone call VH1...

...because Clara is having the Best Week Ever! I spoke with her doctor today and she did so well on her 1/32 nighttime pulse ox test (average 94%, under 88% for less than 1.2 % of the time) that we got to take her off daytime oxygen. I got to look at my beautiful girl's face without a cannula for hours today. She's gorgeous :) Doc said we'd test her with no oxygen during nighttime in 3-4 weeks to see if she can come off completely. He seemed surprised that she was already doing so well given his original estimate of late summer for daytime and end of year for nighttime. She's a scrapper!

Photos to follow.

Take care,
Kris

3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh this is such great news! Yay Clara!

Nana said...

I am so excited to hear this news! Here's to continued excellent news! Marlene (not you're mother-in-law)

Nana said...

Oops! "Your", not "you're"