Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Therapy photos and video

Here are some photos mostly of therapy type stuff, in case you were curious.
Happy girls! You can really see the 3 lb difference in this one. (Clara left, Evelyn right)
My favorite picture I've taken of them. Clara is being Clara, thinking that whatever noise I'm making is the funniest thing ever. Evelyn is completely unimpressed. You can practically hear her thinking about how unimpressed she is...I imagine this in a French accent for some reason.

Alex helping with tummy time. Clara had just rolled over.

Evelyn trying to go from back to front.

Evelyn hating the force to the right.


Clara holding rings


Evelyn holding rings


Clara on a bolster finding her hand.


Tracking a toy

Clara trying to roll from back to front.

Evelyn struggling to look to the right.
Evelyn grabbing a toy



Video of Evelyn getting forced rolling. Please excuse my Rolly Polly song. I talk and sing to myself all day long.

Video of tracking while on tummy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They're doing sooo good!!! And gorgeous smiles too. :-) You go Mommy!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the picture where Alex helps with tummy time and the Rolly Polly song.