Today has been a very exciting day for me - exciting good, not exciting bad. After my floating session in the pool I got a massage from a massage therapy student trying to get some internship hours. Then I got wheeled over to my doctor's office to check my cervical length and do fetal growth measurements. First thing's first...my cervix is still "extraordinarily" long. The fetal growth measurements looked good. I'm 27W 5 D today and Evelyn is measuring 28W 1 D, Clara is measuring 27W 0D. So, they're different, but not so different that anyone is worried. The weight estimates are 2.5 lbs and 2.25 lbs. The best part (after that good news) was that they did some 3-D ultrasound pictures. Clara was uncooperative and wouldn't move her hand away from her face so we only got pictures of Evelyn. But, you know, they're identical so it's basically like seeing them both :) I'm going to have Greg scan the photos in and I'll try to figure out how to post them soon. Everything else also still looks good. My doctor said, "Things are going as well as we can hope." The best indicator is still the heart rate monitoring. Cross your fingers and hope it continues to go well.
Take care,
K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's wonderful news! Can't wait to see the photos!
It's good to hear that everything is going well. You are so good...I couldn't resist the deli meat when I was pregnant...and let's face it, folic acid fries are really just potato strips fried in oil. I'm thinking of you and I'll be coming to visit soon.
Post a Comment