“Are they developmentally behind?” (Well, let’s see. They’re 3 years old and thus far, all their graduate school applications have been denied. We’ll get back with you on that.)
“Are they natural?” (Nope, their arms and legs are made of silicone.)
“Did you take drugs?” (Well, there was this one time in college...)
“Are they ‘paternal’ twins?” (Yes. They have a father.)
“Just wait till they’re older. It only gets harder.” (Thank you. I woke up this morning hoping I’d receive a word of discouragement while pushing a cart of preschoolers down the cereal aisle.)
“When one cries, does he wake the others?” (No. Multiples cannot hear each other’s cries because they all communicate with their special telepathic language only.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kris,
I really liked the "telepathic" comment.
Kris,
I figured out my password. And I've printed out your address, so, assuming Mexico is likewise in the 21st century, I hope to read and respond to your blog for the next five days.
Take Care,
Love,
Papa
Post a Comment