My floating friends Inbal and Lexie. We look hot. Check out our noodles. We have a system - Inbal gets the pink ones because she's having a girl. Lexie gets blue because she's having a boy. I get green because twins, although girls, will be raised gender neutral :) We also have jobs - I get the noodles and Inbal puts them away. Hey...it's the little things that make us feel better.Monday, November 19, 2007
Photos
My floating friends Inbal and Lexie. We look hot. Check out our noodles. We have a system - Inbal gets the pink ones because she's having a girl. Lexie gets blue because she's having a boy. I get green because twins, although girls, will be raised gender neutral :) We also have jobs - I get the noodles and Inbal puts them away. Hey...it's the little things that make us feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
You look very, very pitiful. And what does Lexie do? It sounds like she doesn't have a job. That's so not fair! :)
Post a Comment