Now that I'm settled, I'm open for visitors. My only real request is that weekdays from 6-7:45 PM are visitor free so I can spend that time with Greg and Alex. Otherwise, just call me first in case I'm in the pool. There's also a very good chance that visiting will happen while I'm being monitored. This is okay with me, but I wanted to prepare folks because I have no say in when they monitor and the "schedule" they keep talking about is so far nonexistent.
Anyway, stop on by. I'm in room 374.
On to other news...Greg got to try his hand at being in charge of my monitoring today and we got the best strips so far with 40 minutes of both girls staying on continuously . They told us Greg was hired. The nurse also told us that both girls are having accelerations in their heart rates which, at 27 weeks, is a good sign that they are both doing well.
No other big news. My big excitement yesterday was getting a remote control that worked. Who-hoo!! My life is pretty small these days :)
Take care,
K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Glad the remote is working...it will come in handy for #8! If you haven't already read these, thought it wouldn't hurt to pass them along.
How to Beat Bed Rest Boredom
1. Read Magazines & Books
2. Crossword Puzzles/Seek-a-Word Books
3. Write a journal to your babies
4. Organize your photos (put in photo albums)
5. Scrap-Booking
6. Stamping (you could stamp some thank you cards or baby announcements)
7. Needlepoint, Knit or Crochet
8. And when complete boredom sets in (like on day 3), you can start becoming the newest soap opera, Dr. Phil, or Oprah Winfrey addict on your street!
P.S. Don’t Forget to Drink Lots of Water!
What do you wear in the pool, exactly? Or maybe I missed the section on dress code! Thinking about you daily. Love the blog - in addition to the great updates - I get a dose of Kristina humor which is fantastic. So glad to hear the girls (and Greg and Alex!) are doing well. Meems
Kristina,
It is delightful to read your daily updates. I will be at the university on Friday--still cleaning Jim's office! I will call first and try an come for a visit.
I am so proud to know you.
M
I thought I'd finally make a comment...
My ego was a little bruised after the comments you made about blogging. Some 32-year-olds too blog.
And the needle episode? Oh honey, you know we don't want to get in a pricking contest. I think I so win that.
Anyway, much love to you, the babies, Alex and Greg. I will come visit you soon. Can I sneak in food? Any requests?
Hey There...
I am laughing a little and you know me well so you know why....I would love to visit....maybe this week during lunch....will shoot for tomorrow or thurs...will see if amster wants to come also
preggo thing is still ok, job good, i hate being a student, and my 4 yr has decided he owns the house (please dear god say this is a phase). best to you.....
Post a Comment