Saturday, December 1, 2007

Can't make this stuff up

So, security was roaming around today because some woman reported her vibrator lost or stolen. The poor nurses had to search the rooms trying to find it. Seriously?? The whole thing is bizarre.

They didn't find it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So....
1) why would you report it missing
2) would you want it back????

So excited that you are at 30 weeks!

Mimi said...

Yeah, I'm with Lisa about reporting it missing. I guess she is open about her toys! And getting security involved sounds a little extreme.

Goodnight Kristina and girls!(remind you of the Waltons?)

Greg said...

You shouldn't use a split infinitive. Should be "Can't make up this stuff."

Oh wait, did I miss the point...again?

amster.com said...

I'm so glad that you have made it to 30 weeks! And that the most excitement you had this weekend was a security search for some woman's toy...I guess she must have really wanted it back.

Oh, wait, did I just start a sentence with a conjugate? :)

nutterz said...

thanks for the laugh....agree with lisa ..why would you want it back...

So 2 engineering degrees and I can't figure out blogs.....I had to recreate my account under Brian....because it apparently doesn't like to post my comments... hee hee