I forgot all about French Jackie - the nurse from (wait for it.....) France. She looks 15 years younger than she is, pushes the wheelchair terribly and blames her Frenchness for it, drives a corvette, and has tons of fabulous jewelry. She is, clearly, awesome.
And while I'm at it there are assorted other personal:
- Bonnie the food delivery woman who wears jingle bells on her shoes.
- Kit the scrub tech who looks 15, but I'm told is quite fantastic at his job. He seems very sweet.
- Susie the surgical tech who gets more done in an hour that most people do in 6 weeks. She reminds me of a hummingbird constantly in motion.
Girls are doing okay. I've been on the monitor a lot today and I go back on in 10 minutes. I think my status has changed from high risk to uber-high risk so I get kept on when pretty much anything happens and since pretty much every session has a dip, I'm on a lot. I just got a text that Nicole thinks I'm in the OR, so I'm a little worried that these girls are coming out with the next session :)
Oh, and I had another contraction. I would be alarmed if it weren't so cool to feel it and then see it on the strips. And I mean, really, who cares about preterm labor at this point?
Take care,
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you remembered French Jackie... :)
And remember, Nicole isn't trained in the psychic stuff. She just dabbles in it for fun!
Good luck! Loves you!
No psychic here - still hoping the girls stay in there as long as they need!! I'm still pulling for the 20th!!! ;-)
Post a Comment