Monday, December 24, 2007

More pics - 33% less tragic
































Sorry - these are all out of order. Now that they are off their IVs they get to co-bed together and they get to wear clothes. This makes them look considerably less tragic. They look more like babies and less like patients. No other real updates other than they both had to go back up to a high flow cannula. The low flow wasn't cutting it. Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone and take care.
-Kris
















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww - they look great! In fact, all 5 of you look great! Have a very merry Christmas - I hope Santa fulfills all of your wishes and dreams this year!! {HUGS} Nicole

Lexie said...

Merry Christmas! Everyone is so beautiful!

Ben, Tiff, Nettie & John said...

Merry Christmas! Everyone looks great!

Jen said...

What a beautiful family! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh....SO CUTE!!! I love that they co-bed together! They probably missed each other. By the way, I think they both look like Alex. :)
You all look great. Take care.